In September, Karin plans to hike to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest mountain, which is 5,895 m (19,341 ft) above sea level.
Karin invites you to join in this challenge by making a donation to provide scholarships for high school students in Kenya. (Tax receipts will be issued for donations of $20 or more) Please scroll down to see messages from some of our recent donors.
To date Karin’s fundraising efforts have climbed to almost $11,000!
American donors please click here
Please click donate or send your donation by mail:
Kenyan Kids Foundation
66 Willow Way Rd., RR#1
St. Clements, ON, NOB 2MO
Words of encouragement for Karin from recent donors.
- I am never surprised anymore at the incredible drive and generosity you exude! (AK)
- I’ll be cheering you on and good luck! (AK)
- I’ll be bursting with love and pride when I see the photo of you at the summit. (MH)
- Wishing you a great adventure for a great cause! XO (CH)
- This is a wonderful adventure. What measures are being taken to insure there is wine for the toast when you reach the summit? (DR)
- If anyone can do this climb, it’s you Karin! (JS)
- Have fun! (KS)
- Have a great climb! (WK)
- Good luck, Karin, on your great adventure. (GH)
- Karin, you are our Wonder Woman. Best of luck on your amazing adventure.(RH)
- Congratulations Karin..what an amazing adventure and for such a worthwhile cause. (LF)
- Can’t wait to see your smile when you reach the top! (BG)
- Have a safe and wonderful climb Karin. (MK)
- Sure to be another incredible journey! How wonderful that you are giving back to the community. We admire you and your adventures so much.(BH)
- Hope you have an amazing climb. Best wishes from Marilyn and John Dickey. Call us when you return so we can learn all about it. (JD)
- All the best to Karin’s climb. (LN)
- I wish you great success in helping Kenyan Kids. (MK)
- Karin is a wonderful inspiration to us all. (YTK)
- She pushes the limits.(YTK)
- I admire her determination. She is a great person most of all. (YTK)
- Have a great time! (ML)
- Very Best Wishes for an amazing adventure for such a worthwhile cause. Nice to have shared the walks this summer. (M&B)
- We’ll be cheering you on! Have a safe one! ( MB)